Any bulimia and/or binge&purge sufferers?

Options
I have this issue for nearly 10 years. In the beginning it was something like a game. When I realized that I can control the purge on my own will, I started eating my favourite foods(my sole companions in this world.) freely. But then after a certain time I think this habit started to control me. Now after all this time, I started to hate the idea of eating, I even want to stop eating completely but I can't.

For the last 4-5 years I have insuline resistance, low insulin levels though I eat. So I never feel full no matter what I eat. And if I don't eat I feel as if I'm going to faint. I suddenly fall into sleep during daytime. One year ago, doctor prescribe me glukhopage to battle with insuline resistance in order to prevent diabetes but I don't/can't use the medicine.

From time to time this habbit disappears, I sometimes have days/weeks without purge. I call them healthy periods. During the healthy times the only thing that distinguishes me from other people is that I eat extremely quicker than them, no matter I eat I eat in an incredibly short time and I never feel full.

Are there any friends around having the similar issue? In the place where I live there are no support groups so that's why I decided to write my problem in here.

thanks for your time and interest

Replies

• GaldorSH
    GaldorSH Posts: 2
    Options
    I have this issue for nearly 10 years. In the beginning it was something like a game. When I realized that I can control the purge on my own will, I started eating my favourite foods(my sole companions in this world.) freely. But then after a certain time I think this habit started to control me. Now after all this time, I started to hate the idea of eating, I even want to stop eating completely but I can't.

For the last 4-5 years I have insuline resistance, low insulin levels though I eat. So I never feel full no matter what I eat. And if I don't eat I feel as if I'm going to faint. I suddenly fall into sleep during daytime. One year ago, doctor prescribe me glukhopage to battle with insuline resistance in order to prevent diabetes but I don't/can't use the medicine.

From time to time this habbit disappears, I sometimes have days/weeks without purge. I call them healthy periods. During the healthy times the only thing that distinguishes me from other people is that I eat extremely quicker than them, no matter I eat I eat in an incredibly short time and I never feel full.

Are there any friends around having the similar issue? In the place where I live there are no support groups so that's why I decided to write my problem in here.

thanks for your time and interest

You are not alone in these feelings. If you want to talk, just message me. I have only started my recovery but sometimes it helps to talk.