Starting over, looking for friends

Options
hi, Im 31 mother of 4.I want to start a healthier lifestyle. This is not my first time on this site. It helped me before but i slacked off. I'm hoping if i make some friends on here it will help me stick with it. I hope to hear from somebody out there. Thanks.

Replies

• feuerfly
    feuerfly Posts: 8
    Options
    Older and probably in worse shape. Friend me!!! Mother of 3 and 5 year old. 46 myself. Worst shape of my life! On the road to recovery!!!
  • 123stefania
    123stefania Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, 37, mom of 2 boys...in bad shape.....I'M adding you!
  • armywifenmomof3
    armywifenmomof3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me I'm 38 3 kids and trying to reach my goal!!!
  • moxy28
    moxy28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm a mother of 4, 28y/o! Just getting started on my journey. Friend me if you like! :)
  • invermont25
    invermont25 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    38 with 2 boys. Been working on my end goal for close to 4 years. Down 75lbs but I've really only lost about 10 pounds in the last 18 months though so I still have 15 left. Always happy to have support and encouragement.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 50 lbs myself. You can add me. I'm here and try to give as much support and encouragement as I can.
  • xJillyFromPhillyx
    Options
    Hi :) Everyone feel free to add me! I'm SUPER interactive so if you're looking for someone to constantly comment and talk, I'm your girl :)
  • arenad
    arenad Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I sent you a FR. I am going on 38 and headed towards a better lifestyle. I am bad about losing and gaining it back. That's not happening this time!!
  • preciouskinks
    preciouskinks Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 45 will be 46 soon and starting over. I am so out of shape that I am barely making it through Leslie Sansone 2 Mile Walking video.The 2 miles is only 30 minutes. I use to be able to fly through it with no problem. Not this time. i'm gonna send you a friend request.
  • pamhv
    pamhv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat it seems as all of you. 43, heaviest I've ever been with the exception of just giving birth. Looking for friends as well.
  • feuerfly
    Options
    can't wait to to "meet " you!!!
  • feuerfly
    Options
    OMG, new to site, lots of new friends to add, but how do I do it???
  • feuerfly
    Options
    How do I add you? I ant to be friends! Melissa