Best tasting protein powders

Options
Tanya949
Tanya949 Posts: 606 Member
I'm currently using Vega One chocolate protein powder which is great for smoothies, but does not taste great just with water/milk or mixed in yogurt. I've tried the tropical mango as well, but again it's not great with just water.

What protein powders are you using that taste really good? Please tell me where you get them, I live in Ontario Canada and would like to find something local/chain if possible.

Replies

• JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    I use UMP, it's delish. Not sure where to get it in Canada, my gym sells it but I've seen it on Amazon.
  • drahtharr
    Options
    I use Shaklee Strawberry Energizing Smoothie, it contains leucine that helps your body retain muscle while loosing the weight.
  • missabeez
    missabeez Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm currently using Vega One chocolate protein powder which is great for smoothies, but does not taste great just with water/milk or mixed in yogurt. I've tried the tropical mango as well, but again it's not great with just water.

What protein powders are you using that taste really good? Please tell me where you get them, I live in Ontario Canada and would like to find something local/chain if possible.

I use north coast naturals. Delicious vanilla flavor and okay tasting chocolate. Can be bought at Superstore so its easy to find.
  • shmeganrose
    shmeganrose Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Arbonne vegan protein in Chocolate and Vanilla. I use it everyday and it's SO good! It tastes great with water and does not get clumpy. I just shake mine in a shaker cup because it's easiest. Full of vitamins too. Let me know if you would like to try it and need help getting some :wink:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    I hate protein powders usually. The only kind I will use is plain whey protein isolate from the store Sprouts. They sell it in the bulk bin, so not sure you could get it in Canada...but they do sell plain protein powders on Amazon.

I use this in smoothies and granola bars to help even out my macros.
  • BurnBabyyyBurn
    Options
    Cellucor Whey Cinnamon Swirl!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I use an unflavored whey which I really love for everything. It has no sugar added and really is mild in flavor so you can add it to baking.