Round two

Options
I have used MPF for two years and did really well with it. Then I found out I was expecting my first child just before my 36th birthday. I did well during my pregnancy, but did gain more than I wanted too. So here we are on round two of getting back into shape. I just was given the okay last week to start a mild workout program. So I have gotten myself all set to start up with Tai Cheng to get me in the habit of working out again and not something too crazy. I have a prior knee injury that has been aggravated because of some of the weight gain. So 90 days of tuning back into my body should be a good start.

I am looking for friends who are new to MPF and others who understand what it's like to have very busy life. I work full time, go to school almost full time, have a almost 2 month old baby, two dogs, and a great husband who is a police officer and works crazy long shifts when he works, so I go for a few days of no other assistance with everything, but me. I am determined to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and then keep pushing on from there :)

Replies

• AllisonElisabethD
    Options
    Hey! What a crazy life you live! Up until January, I also went to school full time and worked full time, plus traveled to my hometown once a week to take my Mom to chemo and help her out. I just graduated, so I have less to do but I fully understand the busy life! Feel free to add :)