cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    Rage & Love

16bbb5b6-0e18-4ff8-8527-c091b3d04ee9_zps60892c51.jpg~original
    looks like PAC man ghosts on crack

That's what I was going for.
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    I really like that work nice. I'm in the process of a full upper body oriental piece. Iv finished my left and I'm the process of my right arm. Next will be my chest, back then com around to finish it on the midsection.

You should post some pics!
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    Love your ink OP. I've been thinking about a few designs, but I have mommy issues so I haven't done it yet. When I was 18 my mom cried when I told her I was going to get a tattoo so I didn't get one. Now I'm 34, still want one, but still afraid of making my mom cry. Man am I a wussy :embarassed:

Just so long as you don't look back w/regrets. I LOVE all of mine. Funny story, I had had several done and my mom hadn't seen me in a couple years. When she came to visit, she decided she wanted one. So, I was there for her first tattoo.
  • _xXJennXx_
    _xXJennXx_ Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    @xxjennxxThat is pretty! You'll have to post a pic when it is finished
    Thanks! I will for sure!
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    My Mom was neverrrrr a fan of my piercings etc and especially when I started getting the tattoos, but mine are so meaningful to me, I don't care what people think. And I ask her " do you really think ink on my skin changes my heart and who i am to you?" She really had to accept that it did change me, but for the better!
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    Love the lambda!

The lambda was the original tattoo. I had originally gone in to have him cover it, bc it had aged poorly but I love that we ended up incorporating it in.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have entirely too many to post, lol. Some are in my profile though.
  • TattooTwinset
    Options
    My Mom was neverrrrr a fan of my piercings etc and especially when I started getting the tattoos, but mine are so meaningful to me, I don't care what people think. And I ask her " do you really think ink on my skin changes my heart and who i am to you?" She really had to accept that it did change me, but for the better!

I am very excited to see yours. I have a large piece on my forearm as well. This one (op) is the largest one. Eventually I am going to have this artist combine the pieces on my back into one design. I love this one so much bc it is a type of artwork I am really into and that I draw a lot. The line work is fantastic.
  • TattooTwinset
    Options

I like the colors on your phoenix. Very pretty.
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options

My mom started out that way. I was 14 and asked to pierce my eyebrow. Then I wanted pink hair. She knew I was still the same person and (I'll be 27 next month) she's come a long way. I have basically a half sleeve now and 12 other large tattoos over my body. She's just accepted it and actually gets excited to see new tattoos I get.
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

I like the colors on your phoenix. Very pretty.

crazy, I have my phoenix in exactly same place = soul sister lol
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    This thread needs more pics.
  • Lowestsalary
    Options
    Im feelin really dumb right now. How do we add pics?
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    My first tat .. just the begining, i want more added to this

lets try this pic thing......

7911a57f-af84-4cec-a0d6-90c1b050a3a3_zpsf1232d95.jpg

0f98a0e6-14a2-4b8d-bb62-19e53d3e5e52_zpsa3457006.jpg
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    Options
    ^ Nice.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
  • Lowestsalary
    Options
    Lets give this a try.

41810ca5-ed6d-4cff-ae6d-4c400ac8720b_zps19239e63.jpg?t=1393794454
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Love it, OP!! Here's mine. The kanji says phoenix. I want more. I love them!

2wdwow5.jpg