Women.. what clothing item do you hate the most??

Options

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Jeans.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Bras are the work of the devil and should be destroyed!
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans!

This! Why are these still a trend? It's so hard to find other cuts. I'm pretty small, but skinny jeans make me look like an ice cream cone. What a morale crusher!:sad:
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    I am with you on pantyhose.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    People still wear pantyhose? I didn't even know they still existed. I haven't seen pantyhose since the 1980s.

For me, it's the bra, no question. And jeans in general are just difficult because the fabric is usually too harsh for me, and then pair that with trying to get a pair that fit super-short legs and wide hips and big butt...and that also look good!

Every job I've had that was "professional" had hose written into the dress code. I even had one where we were not allowed to show our bared ankles below pants and above shoes. They had to be covered with socks or transparent knee highs.
  • ChrysalisCove
    ChrysalisCove Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Swimwear, hands down. Nothing makes me feel more self-conscious!

ETA: I also hate, hate, hate skinny jeans! Blecht!
  • carolstartingover
    carolstartingover Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Bras. I put mine away in a basket when I retired. They are senseless. You put it on, and still they flop down after you take it off. They have those nice stick on Petals that cover the important part. I like those and it works for me.
  • Dragonling
    Dragonling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Definitely bra, though hose and the like are a close second.
  • mufamuscles
    Options
    Heels. Love the look, hate the feel. :(

At least I'm not the only one, judging from this thread! All of my other twentysomething friends love them.
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Pantyhose are the worst, but sometimes I like to wear black stockings so I get thigh highs.

Yeah, pantyhose are really outdated, it's a shame that some companies can't catch up with the times.

I also hate slips. I never wear them, ever. They just add more layers that I don't want.
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Stiletto heels. Love them, wear them, curse myself every time I do. I just love how long my legs look when I wear them.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    Bras. I'm a 34j so I can't go into any store and buy one. Online only for me -_-

i dont get this^^^.. i love mine and love shopping online.

i hate socks, so irritating i refuse to wear them :P
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ponytail holders.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Bra. By the end of the day I feel like it's choking the freaking life out of me.
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    panties, regular underwire/push up bras, and boot cut yoga pants.

i wear the smallest pair of panties possible! not in terms of small-medium-large, but in terms of the style themselves, i hate them to the extent that i want them small enough so i don't even know they're there!

for bras i'll wear an under armour compression bra whenever possible and not noticeable, so much more comfy!

and boot cut yoga pants, my legs are too short and the pants always drag, lol
  • Mollysous
    Mollysous Posts: 30
    Options
    Bra. Hands down. I've gotten into the bad habit of wearing cami's with built in bras because I get some support with a lot more comfort. Luckily, I have a job that allows me to do this. Since last summer, I have worn a real bra only a handful of times. Life is good.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    While I do hate bras, passionately (I only wear sports bras when I have to), I will wear underwire bras that are poorly fitted long before I would ever put on a pair of heels again. I hate those demon shoes.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Makeup.
  • DamianaKitten
    DamianaKitten Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    panties, regular underwire/push up bras, and boot cut yoga pants.

i wear the smallest pair of panties possible! not in terms of small-medium-large, but in terms of the style themselves, i hate them to the extent that i want them small enough so i don't even know they're there!

for bras i'll wear an under armour compression bra whenever possible and not noticeable, so much more comfy!

and boot cut yoga pants, my legs are too short and the pants always drag, lol

I had that problem, too! While the pants were super comfy, they were way too long. So... I just cut them at the bottom. I didn't even bother to add in a hem. :laugh: They're my favorite comfy pants now.
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    another vote for bra! Its the first thing that comes off as soon as I get home! I am small chested so if I can get away with not wearing one sometimes, I won't! :laugh: