Sleek September SIXERS wk 6 (final week)

Options
13»

Replies

• chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    we need a name picked...

Hot-ober Sixers
    Sixers spooky slim down
    Sixers ghouling groupies

anymore ideas? if not, cast your vote.
  • frogy_98
    frogy_98 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon ladies, hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Mine has been wonderful, had fun times with both friends and family but then today came and my husband has the stomach flu so that is no fun. However I have to go into work for a few hours then it is home to hopefully hang some pictures we will see.

I like the name Hot-ober sixers but anything is fine with me.

Will check in later and looking forward to a new week and hopefully some great food choices.

Tracy
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    sooo bored.
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    Well, I let stress get the best of me this weekend with a drunk brother-in-law still thinking he was fit to babysit his two-year-old child. My pet peeve: Bad parenting. Anyway, it disrupted a dinner party at my house on Friday. My husband had to spend 3 hours calming him down before my BIL finally still drunk left. The stress went into Saturday and Sunday with him MIA and then popping up and wanting time with his daughter holding no ill will for the situation. How gracious! So too much stress eating. Surprisingly enough, it hasn't shown up on the scale yet, so to the gym this for the next 3 days hoping to keep it at bay.

I'm looking forward to a new challenge. I'm voting for HOT-OBER Sixers.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Good morning gals!! Had a super good weekend...got in a workout both days! Feeling a little bloated this morning though...maybe due to eating heavy meat (beef) yesterday AND Saturday. Hoping to be down tomorrow for the start of our NEW challenge!! I will start it now...

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/122971-hot-ober-sixers-week-1
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I also have a request do you or do you know anybody who has a child with speech delays? Our dd is in speech therapy and OT but I am looking for ideas of how to help her with her speech. Need some games anything, just feeling frustrated lately, she is such a joy and so bright but cant seem to get the speech part down. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them. Thanks from one mom to another.

How old is she? Does her school offer speech therapy? In NC they screen preschoolers and the school system sends in a speech therapist to work with them in preparation for school. My sisters were both in speech therapy in elementary school, one until the 4th grade.