1400 cals before 12. Am I crazy or does it happen to others?

Options
Not sure how it happened. I woke up and had a LARGE green apple (130). Then I decided to have chia seeds and oat milk (220). Finished breakfast with 10 almonds, 5 cashews, 2 prunes (160).

An hour and a half later I decided to try a new recipe for lunch. I wanted to make quinoa "fried rice" so I used 1/4 cup quinoa (160), an egg (80), 1/2 cup of mixed beans.... While waiting I ate some more beans so in total I probably had 3/4 to 1 cup of beans (340).

I also tried an avocado to see if it was ripe (40).

I wasn't exactly satisfied after all of this. I wanted a clementine, but I couldn't stop myself (they were SO sweet). So I had FIVE... (225).

In total, 1355 calories. I finished by 11 am and I woke up at 9. I'm not extremely bloated. I'm full but not stuffed. I had protein-filled food too.

I wonder if I have some kind of issue?!

I'm 5'4 and 104 lbs - is it normal for a small person like me to eat this much..?!

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Some days I swear I could eat all the food. It happens. Sounds like all your choices were pretty good though - all healthy food versus like 1400 calories of cake or something.
  • dieter1200
    dieter1200 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It happens to everyone. When I want to eat like this I workout so I have more calories to spend. But you are actually under weight so this could be your body's way of trying to get healthy.