Starting this journey..looking for pals

Options
2»

Replies

• futureformerfatgirl2014
    Options
    I need friends too! Add me if you'd like.
  • swissmish
    swissmish Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    You and anyone else are more than welcome to add me. The better a support system we have, the better.
  • SuziAstro26
    SuziAstro26 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • DoneBeingFat2014
    Options
    Hello All

I have return once again and I hope I stick to it this time. I'm a over eater and an emotional eater. I'm in my mid 20lbs and very over weight. I would like some fitness friends to keep me motivated and hold me accountable for my actions and my bad eating habits plus keep me on track track. My small goal is to lost just 10 pounds my big goal is to lose hopefully 40 by my birthday in August. So please add me and let's be on the journey together. I'm open for any affordable ideas for losing weight and fitness plans. :heart: :wink:
  • Damensha
    Damensha Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to MFP (Oh Look! I used an Acronym! Woot! :tongue: ), I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in December, I've got LOTS to lose, and would love to have more friends on here to keep me accountable!

Thanks Y'all!
  • charlotte_anne96
    Options
    Heya, I'm new to this - would love to get some friends to help me along the way!

Thank you :)
  • mykeida
    mykeida Posts: 15
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • gazmonkee
    Options
    Been using myfitnesspal on and off, more of a token gesture really. But I have now decided to start using it properly.

Feel free to add me anyone. I could use the encouragement :)
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    Feel free to add me:) I am new too.
  • jackieg218
    jackieg218 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • kazzyv
    kazzyv Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Happy to be added if you need any more friends - have been on here for a while but only started this new regime a week ago.