Accurate HR monitor to sync exercise calories with MFP?

Options
I'd like to start tracking more of my cardio exercise as accurately as possible. I (power)walk a lot, jump rope (mostly), and occasionally use a treadmill/exercise bike, rowing station. I don't really care about the "distance" I go during these exercises as I am about trying to calculate the calories burned as accurately as possible.

I'm told that this can't really be done unless I'm using an accurate heart rate monitor, and the "only" accurate monitors are chest straps. However, I don't see that any chest strap monitors are able to "sync" with MFP or any services that sync THEMSELVES with MFP (unless I've overlooked something).

Basically, I'm looking to try and directly "sync" my exercise with the minimal amount of calculation on my part as necessary. If there's any app that I can, say, enter "I'm jumping rope" (or something) that will detect my heart rate (from an accurate strap of some kind), and calculate calories burned based on that, then push that data to the exercise section of MFP, that'd be awesome.

Please help!