Whats your fav workout clothing brand?

Options
I'm looking to expand my workout clothing. I just went down a size. I usually buy Tek Gear from Kohls. But just wondering if there are others out there I should look into :) Im just getting into lifting. I like to walk (trying to get started running). I use a recumbent bike. I also use a punching bag for cardio....lol..Ok that's it...So what you do you like to wear??:wink:

Replies

• maeganmoo
    maeganmoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try www.ellie.com
  • knightlygator
    Options
    Inexpensive shorts and shirts from Walmart.. I think the shorts are Danskin and the shirts are Just My Size... At this point I am not planning on spending a ton of dough on stuff I'm not planning on staying in for a long time. :)
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Loose comfortable baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, t shirt in summer, from Goodwill, under $5.00. I pay no attention to brand.
  • suelegal
    suelegal Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Champion sports bras (Costco had them in 2fers packages), Costco brand activewear - I love their short and long pants, and they now have some great tops that match, including tanks and several types of jackets! http://www.costco.com/womens-activewear.html
    They wash so well and withstand the test of time! Comfy, not at all binding!
  • JeannieFo
    JeannieFo Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Workout gear can be quite pricey if you go for name brands like Under Armor, LuluLemon, Athletica, and MPG. I personally really like MPG, but I can't afford to buy their stuff all the time. A lot of my workout clothes come from Kohl's too (I like Tek as well) or from Target, the Champion brand. I have also bought workout clothes at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They have some cute stuff if you don't mind spending the time to sort through it all,
  • kikiboniki
    kikiboniki Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    i got a two pack of danskin sports bras from walmart for under 15 dollars!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Workout gear can be quite pricey if you go for name brands like Under Armor, LuluLemon, Athletica, and MPG. I personally really like MPG, but I can't afford to buy their stuff all the time. A lot of my workout clothes come from Kohl's too (I like Tek as well) or from Target, the Champion brand. I have also bought workout clothes at TJ Maxx and Marshall's. They have some cute stuff if you don't mind spending the time to sort through it all,

^^ This. I agree. I'm not buying pricey clothing to sweat in. I'm also hoping that I'm only going to be at this size for a little while. Maybe when I hit my target weight I'll buy more expensive/cuter workout clothes, but I'll probably save that money and spend it on cute work clothes . . . or car tires . . . or paying off my school loans . . . or . . . :blushing:
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Lululemon
    Nike
    TJmaxx
    Marshall's
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My favorite cheaper brand is C9 from Target. I lust after Nike or Victoria's Secret, though. I know a lot of people get really fussy and stuck up about VS, but I work out every day so I figure I deserve to wear what I want. *shrug*
  • annie61702
    annie61702 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love the Fila capris and Bermuda shorts. I get them at Kohl's. For sports bras, I buy the Champion ones from Target. And I just wear ribbed tank tops from Target over them. That's my usual workout gear.
  • Laura732
    Laura732 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Active by Old Navy, whatever catches my eye at Walmart, occasionally I splurge on Under Armour.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'll splurge money on good athletic shoes, but t-shirts, yoga pants and shorts, I get Champion or whatever is on sale that week at Target.
  • crazie4lulu
    crazie4lulu Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Lululemon baby!!!!! Worth every pretty penny... and then some!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    the one on sale
  • imjolly
    imjolly Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I usually get my workout clothes from Target. I just use a running bra, running shorts and a tank.

If I'm outside in the cold then leggings, running socks (from REI) and my running jacket are the most important. Cheap gloves and ear coverings.

As for my running shoes I wear Merrill's - shoes & a running jacket are the only thing i'll spend a lot of money on if I love them.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Under Armour!
    I also have some reebok, nike and a.d.i.d.a.s. stuff that I have got pretty cheap.
  • solarpower03
    solarpower03 Posts: 12,159 Member
    Options
    I don't like anything branded! I hate any logos on me!
  • MarioLozano16
    MarioLozano16 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan of Reebok
  • lucasmoten
    lucasmoten Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Here is what I use....

Target/C9 brand probably makes up about 1/3 of my attire due to cost
    Sub Sports - for compression gear
    Under Armour - some compression gear, and mock
    Seirus Innovation - balaclava

Asics - trail shoes, gloves, and beanie
    Brooks - shoes

My overall favorite ignoring cost would be Sub Sports.
  • jlclabo
    jlclabo Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    whatever is on sale. i wear compression shorts and a compression shirt under my shorts and hoodie.