Brazillian Buttlift workout

Options
As a pear shape, my best asset is my bum. I like that it's big and I never want to get rid of overall having a big bum even when I get to target.

However I do want to lift it and make it look better.

How many of you have heard of Beachbody's Brazillian Buttlift workout?

I am very tempted not just because of results but the workout itself looks like so much fun. However, looking at results on youtube of women who have done it...they're bums have dissapeared. I'd like to think that maybe it's their genetics and they just don't have what it takes to have a bum but I dunno, I don't want to waste my money to find out.

Who's done it? are their better routines? if so direct me straight to them.

Cheers x

Replies

• SummerRain43
    Options
    I have BBL and I love it.....there are about 5 different workouts on the dvds......they all target something and I love them all.....you will need to invest in a set of 5 or 8lb dumbbells....and a set of 5lb ankle weights.....as far as your butt disappearing, that I can't guarantee that it won't but for me....I was 42 when I bought the dvds....gravity had taken hold of my butt.....I've always had one, not overly large but a decent size I guess.....anyway, I didn't pass the pencil test (youtube what that is...lol).....after doing the program for about 6 months or so, I passed the pencil test.....so my butt did lift....and when I tighten the glutes I can see it lift even more.....that was amazing to see....I would recommend buying the program because all the workouts are fun and quick and great to fit into a busy schedule.....feel free to message me if you have any more questions.....:)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    lol at cardio routines for muscle building . . .
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options

How do you know that her body doesn't just work differently than yours?
  • jjennyb4
    jjennyb4 Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    I loved it!!!! I noticed a huge difference in the shape and lift in my butt afterwards. I say it's an excellent workout!!!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Good lord this looks handy LOL

Cheers :3
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

Oh, I'm sure it does :wink:
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options

lol well I'm sure it doesn't have just cardio ^^'
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    If you really want a strong butt, do hip thrusts, squats, and what this lady does.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/video-amanda-latona-pro-bikini-glute-workout.htm

I do a few of these, but no videos. I have a round butt that is not just from natural adipose placement. I mean, I have natural adipose placement there, but that isn't enough to rely on for an awesome butt.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options

lol well I'm sure it doesn't have just cardio ^^'

Yes, it is cardio. The wife has it, it is cardio. Non-stop movement, light weights, lots of reps, mostly small range of motion, keeps the heart rate up for the full workout. Cardio. Not saying its a bad workout, she enjoys it from time to time, but it is not strength training. Following the suggestions of those mentioning Bret Contreras will do you well.