Im new and I need friends to help me!

Options
LindaFromNH
LindaFromNH Posts: 49 Member
I hope to add some friends here... I am sure I will need all of you to help me along the way in my long journey to slimdom... I have over 100 pounds to lose... Since 2-1-2013 I have lost 11 pounds and I am so happy about that... I finally realized that I have to take time for me! I have to plan my meals and create my menus and be devoted to my own health...

I am a diabetic and my sugar recently got up to over 200 A1C of 8.6... Last week when I went to my diabetes educator my A1C was down to 6.4 in 1 month, and I am estatic!!! I knew I had to change what I was doing or I was going to have to go on insulin... That in itself could quite possibly add another 50 pounds on my already overburdened body... NO WAY am I going on insulin!!! I am doing this and I am taking charge... I hope you will join me on my journey down this difficult road... I know there will be obstacles as I travel it, but I am ready!!! I hope you add me to your friends list :)

Replies

• smallstuff76
    smallstuff76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    :) would love to be friends!
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new here and I need friends too :) I have over 100lbs to lose as well. Its going to be a loooong road but I am determined and so far this website has been helping me tremendously. Congratulations on your 11lbs, that's fantastic!
  • LindaFromNH
    Options
    Great and thank you... You need friends to get through this :)
  • ElvenToad
    ElvenToad Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    So true! I'm here everyday. I love reading the success stories forum. So many inspirational stories. Someday we will be able to post our own :)
  • corinneselene
    corinneselene Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • LindaFromNH
    Options
    Im here every day too... I have never been more determined to take control and do this! I want to live... REALLY LIVE!!!
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Add me also :)