64 pounds down

Options
I am a work in progress and have been in a slump lately, so I wanted to take a minute to reflect on my progress, and share some pictures.

About me: I am 6'0, do Jazzercise 4 days a week, eat modified Paleo, have struggled with binge eating/emotional eating, and have PCOS.

July 2013 - Pre-MFP (I started tracking again in August 2013) - Highest Recorded Weight

[img]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/divainsneakers/Progress Photos 2/2e9941fa-4738-40ee-a31b-5ef23b968b49_zpsc8c1a2ab.png[/img]

March 2014 - A little more than 6 months with consistent MFP logging - Currently down 64 pounds from highest recorded weight

[img]http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac114/divainsneakers/Progress Photos 2/JVVMar220141_zpsc210b7b2.jpg[/img]

Replies

• sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look really good. Congrats on your weight loss. Good luck on your continuing journey.:drinker:
  • suzanne_oh
    suzanne_oh Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! I struggle with going up and down on the scale. I lost and gained over the last few years, but I'm still down 18 lbs from my heaviest recorded weight. I recently started being more consistent on MFP after sporadic logging over the last few months. I'm trying once again to get on the wagon and stay there. Thanks for the inspiration.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    excellent work & great progress!! Keep it up!
  • ForeverCharlie
    ForeverCharlie Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    WHOA. Look at you!!!! Congratulations on your beautiful progress!
  • mariaadelaide
    Options
    Wow! You look great. I need your help on losing weight too.
  • mahshidk
    mahshidk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! Very inspirational. I found out last year that I have PCOS too and I have been taking Metformin to fight this syndrom. I would like to hear more about what are the medications you are taking for PCos if you do not mind.
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Excellent progress! You look great!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look wonderful!!!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a difference!
    You keep it up girl, you are looking GREAT! :smile:
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Well done. Just imagine where you'll be in another 6 months with the same commitment! It'll be worth it, I promise :bigsmile: :drinker:
  • jonniemomof9ak
    jonniemomof9ak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You should be really proud of yourself, you have come a long way, & You look terrific!!!
  • lighteningjeanne855
    lighteningjeanne855 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    Thumbs waaaayyyy up!
  • HappinessFreedomForever
    Options
    This is awesome! I also have PCOS, so I know how hard it can be to lose weight with this, but yay for you!!

Btw, LOVE Rosie the Riveter photo on your dp!!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous, diva! Well done!
  • aliciadub
    aliciadub Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful! Congratulations and thank you for the inspiration!
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Thank you to each one of you for your kind words! They mean a lot.
  • Kerriann1083
    Kerriann1083 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Great job! Way to go !! U look awesome:-)
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You are doing Great!
  • wonderwoman234
    wonderwoman234 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!!! Great job!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I wanted to try that Jazzercise...Whatever you are doing...keep up that good work! You rock
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!