exercise and sick

Options
i have this bad cold and having a heck of a time breathing when ever i do much of anything.......advice on what exercise to do as this has been going on for a week now

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I suggest you have a walk to your doctors office. If you are having trouble breathing, any other exercise is not advisable. :flowerforyou:
  • truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    seen the dr tuesday she said it is viral lungs dont sound to bad just chest feels heavy and hard to do much include walking around the grocery store
  • amybg1
    amybg1 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    When was your last doctor's visit? I'd go make another appointment if it's been a few days and tell her you're not getting any better. After a week you shouldn't be that bad still. If you had a mild cold I'd say some really light cardio such as walking but sicne you have issues breathing/getting around...Rest, humidifier in your room in you have nasal congestion and make wise food choices/avoid any foods whcih may aggravate symptoms
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    If you feel truly healthy and your doctor says exertion is okay, try just walking until you are below winded. Don't get out of breath, do just enough that you can feel your heart rate come up. That's enough when you are feeling sick.