50 pound loss progress pictures! come share!

Options

Replies

• Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You are looking fabulous!! You should be very proud of what you have accomplished so far and I know it is hard to push through when you get stuck but you can do it! Those pictures are a reminder for you of how far you have already come...You can do this!!!
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WTG rockstar! You look fabulous! :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • lauramblair
    lauramblair Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You are doing awesome!

I'm hoping to come back to this in a couple months.. I'm about to cross 40 pounds, aiming for 50!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    awesome sauce! you look amazing! great WORK!
  • urwhaturnot
    urwhaturnot Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • Nikkiash667
    Nikkiash667 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Over the past 7 months, I have lost a little over 50 pounds. I'm looking to share my progress pictures as well as see everyone else's who have lost about this much weight.

Height: 6'

Starting weight: 302
    Current weight: 249-251
    First goal weight: 200
    Ultimate Goal weight: 180

Here's what I looked like at the beginning of Summer 2013:

[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/Becca_Boyer/Mobile Uploads/image_zps4406bba0.jpg[/img]

And here's me now!

[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/Becca_Boyer/Mobile Uploads/1cb37652-967a-4ac2-bc5d-d9c3791939c4_zpsdf852ccf.jpg[/img]

And here's one more before and during of me wearing the same shirt.

[img]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r164/Becca_Boyer/Mobile Uploads/387ebfcd-49b2-4239-bf9f-337355eff23e_zps72c5d986.jpg[/img]

I still have a long way to go. Your pictures and stories will serve as a source of inspiration for me. Thank you in advance :)

Thats amazing! You go girl!
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

My Ultimate Goal weight is also 180! I am 31, 5'11. Starting weight 290, current weight 219.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    such a great success so far. remember to appreciate how far you've come. its so easy for us to just see how far we have left. i have lost 67 pounds i started at 278 im at 211. some woman just stopped me in the hall at work and said how much have you lost. i told her and what i weigh. she said you dont look like you weigh 211. i said oh come on. anyways she said to me you look half the size you were. So it was a great compliment. people see us differently then we see ourselves, thats for sure! keep up the good work everyone! we rock.
  • jennreich5
    jennreich5 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    53955679.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Way to go!!!
  • debobrien1
    Options
    You are such a beautiful girl! You've got this! Keep it up!
  • Deja_Thoris
    Deja_Thoris Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on this train - I've stalled for the last 6 weeks at 50 lbs down and need a boost to remind me of how far I have come.

rx5SxVp.jpg
  • HannahLynn91
    HannahLynn91 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    YOU GUYS LOOK AMAZING!! wtg guys!!! :drinker:
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I am looking forward to down 50 lbs! Then I will have some pics to post!!
  • wendyk673
    wendyk673 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for sharing your stories and your words of encouragement. I just bought a "fatkini" in a size XL, about 1 1/2 sizes smaller than I'm wearing now. Hoping I can lose enough by summer to fit into it! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • RenaHewitt
    RenaHewitt Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look awesome :)
  • vickiaus
    vickiaus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You look awesome Keep up the great work.
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!