Workouts that can be done at home?

Options
What workouts can be done at home?

Replies

• missomgitsica
    missomgitsica Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.com. They have a ton of different kinds of workouts that you can do at home with no equipment. It's fantastic.
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Check out fitnessblender.com. They have a ton of different kinds of workouts that you can do at home with no equipment. It's fantastic.

This.

Best free workouts you will find.
  • HappinessFreedomForever
    Options
    Dancing to workout music. Yoga on a mat! On the spot jumping, jogging, stretches, etc.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blenders
  • scoutli
    scoutli Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Insanity!! At home, no equipment (except a large bottle of water and a towel!), and it kicks your butt in 40-60 minutes.
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,866 Member
    Options
    Youtube has loads of free exercises including 'fitness blender'. There are also walking at home videos by Leslie Sansone.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Off the top of my head:
    Workout DVDS, [or tutorials on youtube]
    Pushups
    situps/crunches
    Tricep dips [use a low table]
    unweighted squats
    lunges
    If you can buy cheap dumbbells from wal mart, you can do curls and extensions at home
    Jumping Jacks
    running in place
    Wall Sits
    Calf raises
    Sex
    Run up & down stairs
    Bridges
    Planks
    Glute Lifts
    Supermans
    Play a game like Just Dance on your gaming system, if applicable

im a fan of checking out what exercise dvds wal mart has on sale. well i was, before i signed up for the gym again. you'll find some cool ones. I got like belly dancing, Dirty Dancing the workout [dances from the movie lol]. And i also got so much other exercise stuff from there. Cheap dumbells as i said, a yoga mat, step counter, lifting gloves, etc.

I tried to include exercises for every part that i could think of. im sure it was overzealous, but hope it helped!