it's Robin

Options
Hey all, i'm introducing myself to say hi! I've struggled with my weight since 96, when i was put on high dose steroids to treat optic neuritis. I gain a ton of weight fast. 100 lbs almost over night! I went into a huge depression, as i was not used to having a weight problem. I had a high metabolism, and had 3 children, which i lost all my pregnancy weight fast, But this weight took me 10 years to get off. I was happy, finally got the weight off and then my thyroid takes a dump and now I've gain all the weight back plus. so here i am struggling once again with my weight and cannot get it off! Also in 2009 i slipped on the ice and broke my ankle in many places and had to have a plate and screws put in. and spent 4 months in bed. i put on a lot of weight then as well. exercises is hard with my messed up ankle, but i still try. Hoping this website helps me to have a healthy life.

Replies

• kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and welcome to MFP! You'll find this sight extremely helpful and most of the people on here very nice.

Feel free to friend me :glasses:
  • raeannefowler
    Options
    Wow you have had a struggle!!! We are in your corner and wish you the best of luck! Keep believing and don't give up, it will happen.
  • robinsnest0326
    Options
    thanks so much