What physical features would you change if you could?

Options

Replies

• hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Get rid of the hips and get some amazing abs;) working on it!
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    My smile.. i hate it, it gets me into all sorts of trouble because i cant control it ha
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    There's a long list for myself....lol
    Bigger boobs, smaller waist, flat belly, toned arms & legs, get rid of the double chin I've had since I was basically a baby.
    I can work on everything myself except the bigger boobs.
    I'd keep my butt....I like my ghetto booty. :tongue: :laugh:
  • Fiery_Vixen
    Fiery_Vixen Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    This is a bad question to ask chicks...we're our own worst critics. The stuff we find unattractive about ourselves, others think are hot. That being said, lets start head to toe shall we? Little bit of a larger head, thicker hair, larger eyes that weren't so close together and deep set, different shaped nose, fuller lips, straighter and whiter teeth, no more acne, no more crows feet, perkier boobs with bigger nips and smaller areolas, better shaped upper arms, younger looking hands, no more stretch marks, baby belly turned into a flat and toned tummy, shapelier legs, and no spider veins...I think that'll do it. :tongue:
  • purplepink1992
    Options
    I'd like to be taller, and would like smaller breasts. I'm too much of a chicken to go under the knife for reduction lol
  • fairygirlpie9
    fairygirlpie9 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    my entire face
  • apparatus195316
    apparatus195316 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    There are a lot of things that are within my control (weight, muscle mass, waist size, toning, teeth) that are entirely within my control, and so I'm not going to list those - I'm changing them as we speak.

BUT - my stretch marks suck (two children). I'm not a fan of my Italian/German nose, and some perkier bazoombahs would not be terrible. :/
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    no more spare tire or bingo wings would be awesome. But honestly I am happy with my body overall.
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Kidneys and boobs haha:laugh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'd be taller. And have smaller lips. And a smaller booty. Oh, and I'd look like Salma Hayek. But that's pretty much it.
  • madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would love to get rid of the darkness on my underarms.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Weight, eyes, hair (need it back), my nose for sure, flat feet. hell i could use a rebuild from the ground up actually.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    I wish my legs were thinner
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Everything
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Boobs. I'd like to have back the boobs I had 20 pounds ago. :sad:
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    My big *kitten*. It is big, and rock hard, and I cannot get rid of it. At all. I hate it.
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose my excess skin on my tummy and thighs, arms and boobs. God bless spanx, they help with a lot. the rest I try not to pay attention to. i'd rather the loose skin than to have it all filled in again.
  • hbk991
    hbk991 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    abs! (working on it) and maybe an inch to reach the 6'
  • Mello_Rello
    Mello_Rello Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    My mid section for sure. I would have a tinier waist to accentuate my butt and hips, and flat abs with abit of muscle definition in the middle rocking.