have you ever done beachbody program ??

Options
Nice to meet you :) im new here ;)
Now im doing insanity and you ??:)
have you ever done beachbody program ?
have you ever done insanity ??? Does it work ??:)

Replies

• Sherasunum
    Sherasunum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. Nice to meet you too. Yes insanity does work. Its pretty intense though and u may not see the movement on the scale as much as the changes in ur body. Also from my experience drinking your 8 glasses or more of water per day helps a whole lot.:smile: hope we can both stay on track.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    hi there....feel free to add me......I've never done insanity but I have Brazil Butt Lift and I love it.....it did lift my butt.....lol....I also have p90x....I did it but not really hard core with all the supplements etc....just followed the book as best I could.....it is a really good program too....I invested in a set of select tech dumbbells from bowflex and I have Chalean Extreme....that's a really good one for resistance training....I'm happy with all three beachbody programs I have.....
  • shantanorris
    Options
    Hi welcome!!! I'm recently new to MFP as well but I did P90x about 2 years and lost 30 pounds in 3 months with the course and dieting. However I gained most of it back because I didn't keep track of my calories after or continue eating healthy and got comfortable. But Beach body program's in my opinion DOES work! I recently got the Shaun T's T25 workout, just started but I can tell it's def going to work! Insanity I've heard from several ppl that it works, it's just kind of long and works on your joints alittle to harshly. Otherwise GREAT reviews! Give it a try! and again WELCOME!!!!
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You'll find that a lot of people have or is currently following one of the many Beachbody programs. I have done P90X once, Insanity twice and Now I'm doing T25 with a little bit of Insanity mixed in. I think all of Beachbody programs work as long as you put in the work and stay on a regimented diet. Good luck on your journey and hope you enjoy the site.
  • orville54
    orville54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    1-Welcome
    2-I have done an Insanity/P90X hybrid workout
    3-I've done P90X, Les Mills Combat, Body Beast and the above hybrid workout. Currently doing P90X3 and will knock out P90X2 later this year
    4-Insanity does work. Just show up every day and push play.

If you have any quesitons on the Beachbody programs feel free to send me a message As a Beachbody coach I'm always happy to answer any questions about the products.
  • joolywooly33
    joolywooly33 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I love beachbody, I have done one round of insanity and I am currently doing an insanity / turbofire hybrid........if you put 100% in you WILL get results and be in the best shape and fitness of your life - good luck x
  • AV_Fitness
    Options
    I've never done the beach body one but a friend of mine who is competing in men's physique suggested Muscle Maximizer to me to try out. Here is the link for the little video presentation it has. Any thoughts on it or if it would be a good purchase?

http://1a03by6e1tcx4pdg-rdef6m4wa.hop.clickbank.net/
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    hi there....feel free to add me......I've never done insanity but I have Brazil Butt Lift and I love it.....it did lift my butt.....lol....I also have p90x....I did it but not really hard core with all the supplements etc....just followed the book as best I could.....it is a really good program too....I invested in a set of select tech dumbbells from bowflex and I have Chalean Extreme....that's a really good one for resistance training....I'm happy with all three beachbody programs I have.....
    I want to do p90x after insanity ;) my friend has got p90x but i nave seen that you ne ed a lot of supplements ( like that think on the wall.....i dont know its name xD) that without them you cant do the workout :(
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    OP....I guess it's up to you if you buy all the supplements, recovery drink etc etc.....I just couldn't afford all of that stuff.....I followed the weekly schedule as far as workouts go....and I did my best with eating well and taking my regular vitamins etc.....I just did the program to get a little variety into my workouts as Brazil Butt Lift was getting a little too easy and I wanted a new challenge.....but it's an individual choice about further investment into all the extras.....:)
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    OP....I guess it's up to you if you buy all the supplements, recovery drink etc etc.....I just couldn't afford all of that stuff.....I followed the weekly schedule as far as workouts go....and I did my best with eating well and taking my regular vitamins etc.....I just did the program to get a little variety into my workouts as Brazil Butt Lift was getting a little too easy and I wanted a new challenge.....but it's an individual choice about further investment into all the extras.....:)
    Hope to sede risulta soon **
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    i'd like to try INSANITY : the asylum =P
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    Insanity and Les Mills Pump

Insanity was a little less boring for me...and way more intense.
    However, Les Mills Pump - Hard Core Abs still leaves me in a fetal position.

When I did Insanity, it was so intense I did it every other day to allow for recovery. It took twice as long, but who cares.
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity a couple years back, didn't lose much weight, didn't finish it. Doing P90x3 right now, in week 5, still haven't lost weight. I'm in better shape all around though.
  • DrWhoodles
    DrWhoodles Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    My friend does beach body and loves it, seems to be working really well for him and some of my other friends. I've looked at the program and it's not something I want to do but as far as I know it works.
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have Turbo Jam and Insanity....if I was you I would start with Turbo Jam and work your way up. Well at least for me Insanity was way to intense for me. Hope you get to your goal!
  • RoseTears143
    RoseTears143 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    LOVED Insanity, I'vew done it twice. Doing T25 now :) (I didn't stick with my healthy new lifestyle after finishing insanity so I've gained some weight back >_<). I'l probably do insanity again this year at some point.
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity twice and am on T25. I am a Shaun T girl all the way. When I'm done with T25 I'm going to do the Insani-T25 hybrid.
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I tried P90X and wasn't a fan. It seemed like a difficult program for at home with all the pull ups and equipment (for me) and I also felt like I was standing around a lot with the program. He also rarely did lower body moves, and I can't enjoy a program if it's not making me do squats or something. Lol, so I got rid of it and just started T25 and Chalean Extreme. I can't speak for results, because I haven't finished but they are both awesome. I really like Beachbody programs, even the ones that aren't for me I'm sure are great for some others.
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    LOVED Insanity, I'vew done it twice. Doing T25 now :) (I didn't stick with my healthy new lifestyle after finishing insanity so I've gained some weight back >_<). I'l probably do insanity again this year at some point.

Since i'm going to UK for a month this summer for apprenticeship in a family who dont know me i will bring with me T25 :P
    How T25 is ??=)
  • Mauthos
    Mauthos Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Have done 2 rounds of insanity and loved it! Kick started my weight loss again and got me motivated. Now I am back at the gym I don't do any of the beachbody stuff religiously, but I still throw on an insanity work out if I fancy a blast at home.