INSANITY : A LOT OF QUESTIONS ::::: HELP ME PLEASE

Options
I' m in the seventh day ( rest day) of insanity :)

i want to tone up from my legs and i have got a normal body.....i dont know how i can explain it i'm not fat and i'm not too thin... so i'm normal xD

1.Does insanity help me to sculpt my butt and legs ?
2. Should i follow the nutrition guide ??
3. Will i see the results without following the nutrition guide ???

PS: weight : 116.84 lbs height : 5.51 feet

Thanks a lot you all ;)

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and possibly! LOL

You really do want to follow the nutrition guide as much as you can as it was created specifically to go alongside the program to get you the best results. You will tone EVERY part of your body with the program if you give it all you've got!

Feel free to friend me! :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    116lbs and 5ft 5?
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    When I did Insanity, I was also "not fat and not too thin" lol so hopefully my answers help you :) speaking from personal experience...

1. Yes I noticed changes in my butt and legs. My legs especially!
    2. I didn't, and I don't think you have to. As long as you count your calories and be mindful of how much and what you're eating.
    3. See above answer!

I didn't lose a lot of pounds with Insanity, but my body changed. Instead, I lost a lot of inches and became smaller everywhere - which I think is better anyway! I also got stronger and had improved endurance. I wanted to die for the first week of Insanity and couldn't get through an entire video without taking a million breaks but slowly I was able to push through more and more :)

Just stick with it! Best of luck!
  • amyk225
    amyk225 Posts: 154
    Options
    hiya i just completed it but didnt do the last week,like you im at my goal weight,unfortunatly i didnt really get the results i wanted,didnt tone up the way i wanted but i got so much more fitter and flexible,i dont regret doing this programme and il still be adding the workouts into my routine,but i think my diet could have been alot better,maybe thats why i didnt get the results i wanted so if you are doing it then follow the nutrition guide:) good luck:)
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    116lbs and 5ft 5?

Bump!

AYFKM?
  • INSANITYsh
    INSANITYsh Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    116lbs and 5ft 5?

Bump!

AYFKM?
    Where is the problem ??
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    does anyone try insanity ??=)
  • fitfan11
    fitfan11 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of MFP members that have done Insanity including myself.

I think the lack of responses may be due to your dimensions. Some people may of the mindset that someone with your stature may not be serious about putting themselves through the pain and suffering of Insanity.

Just my opinion
  • INSANITYsh
    Options
    I HAVE FINISHED MY FIRST INSANITY WEEK :tongue:
    HOE TO SEE RESULTS SOON :)
    Does anyone try insanity ??=)