Love and Politics

Options
13»

Replies

• UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 12,924 Member
    Options
    The question isn't whether you agree or disagree; it is all about priorities.

Is it more important for you to be right or happy?
  • _errata_
    _errata_ Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    As long as he doesn't have that "I'm always right and you're always wrong" mindset, it could probably work. There's certain issues related to politics that are pretty important to me though, and if he felt differently about something majorly important to me, I'm not sure it'd work.

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    As long as he doesn't have that "I'm always right and you're always wrong" mindset, it could probably work. There's certain issues related to politics that are pretty important to me though, and if he felt differently about something majorly important to me, I'm not sure it'd work.

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

You have the right to your opinion, no matter how wrong it is....
  • _errata_
    Options

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

Come at me bro.

awesome.gif
  • _errata_
    Options

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

Come at me bro.

awesome.gif

image.png
  • Hornsby
    Options

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

Come at me bro.

awesome.gif
    dbtloi.gif
  • _errata_
    Options

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

Come at me bro.

awesome.gif
    dbtloi.gif

eraser-head.gif
  • Hornsby
    Options

But I AM always right.

Q.E.D.

Come at me bro.

awesome.gif
    dbtloi.gif

eraser-head.gif
    gchmh.gif