Help, please! :)

Options
Hi everyone, I have been doing T25 since the beginning of the year, I lost 15 pounds during the first month but now I just keep going up and down the same 5 pounds. I have tried eating anywhere between 1200 to 2000 calories a day, and it seems like it’s not working, plus I burn at least 300 calories each day and have even burned up to 1100 calories a day. I know I am losing inches because my clothes are getting too big, but I am getting frustrated because I have about 75 pounds left to go and at this rate I will never get to my goal weight.

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmmmmmmmm
  • kmkgurl
    kmkgurl Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    patience. It will happen. Plus losing inches is a good sign and the 5 pounds can be from water weight. just drink water eat healthy and workout hard.keep it up =)
  • WBB55
    WBB55 Posts: 4,131 Member
    Options
    I have tried eating anywhere between 1200 to 2000 calories a day, and it seems like it’s not working,

How long have you stayed at each number? If it were me, I'd pick a number, like 1600, and just stick with that number for two months.
  • PorcelainDoll06
    Options
    Don't get discourage. T-25 can be great. I have done that and Insanity, but maybe try something else. Your body can get use to do the same thing. And remember to gauge your progress on how you feel and look, not the number on the scale. I know how hard that can be, pot calling the kettle black here.