P90x vs p90x3

Options
Just started week 5 of p90x3. Very happy with it. I tried googling this, but all I got were the generic marketing responses.

1. I think p90x has a long warmup. I think cold start is basically comparable to a p90x warmup series right? Yeah i am sure they changed the routine.

2. So if you do cold start and the 3 minute cool down... You get a 45 minute workout. I think most p90x routines ate about an hour. So what does p90x do with extra 15 minutes? I know routines are different. I would guess more rest and linger cooldown. However, i would think they are adding in more of the harder exercises righ?

3. Anyone else think their calorie numbers to lose weight are high for guys? I did a studder start. 1.5 weeks on then got lazy for 1.5 weeks. Now doing it seriously and into my 5th week. I also do bikram yoga 5 nights a week. I was 210 and 5 foot 9 inches when I started. I am down 11 pounds. I did diet the whole time. The chart says to eat 2700 calories a day. I am at 2200 to 2500. How many calories recommend goes down below 200 pounds. Most people doing this to lose weight are probably not going to have really active lifestyles. I work at a desk. 1.5 pounds a week(though I want to get to two pounds) is a healthy weight loss. I am only at that because of bikrams also. Anyone else think his calorie numbers for weight loss are too high?

4. I got the deluxe pack. My core is weak and strengthening it is good for the back pain I get from sitting at a desk. For a non athlete, if I want toadd ab ripperx in... Does anyone have recommendations for which exercises to pair it with? I cant do alot of it, but I watched some videos of tony horton and he stresses do what you can. I want to becareful and avoid doing it the day before a heavier core day. I know all the videos do core and I can feel it.

5. Cant do agilityx. Live in a town house and house shakes. This will piss off the neighbors. Plus wood floors in whole housr. Not good to jump on this even with shoes and a matt. Been subbing pilates due to extra core but that doesnt fit. For block 3 im thinking of accelerator.we only do that a few times during classic. Any opinions?

6. What is a good heart rate monitor to use with this? One that keeps price down and will stream to an ipad. If iuse it and i dont have an ipad or droid nearby, need one that will store info until later. Cant bring this stiff into bikrams. Thinking about fitbit since they have a scale that will stream weight to my ipad and its easier to track.

Coaches do not contact me.not looking to spend more money.