Newbie here, saying hello.

Options
Hi. My name is Ryan, and I just discovered this site and it's awesome community.

I'm here because I have decided to start keeping track of my diet, exercising more, and ultimately losing some extra weight that I've gained over the past few years.

My story goes like this: I used to be a competitive tennis player. I played almost every day throughout high school and my first year of college. After quitting the college team to focus on improving my grades, my athletic endeavors slowly came to a halt. However, I kept eating like I played tennis every day. After a few years of this, you can imagine how that turned out. While I can't say that anyone has publicly called me overweight, I know that I am. I hope that with the help of this site and the friends I will inevitably make, I'll be able to reach my fitness goals.

Thanks to anyone who took the time to read through this, and good luck to you all!

Ryan

Replies

• sassypants68
    sassypants68 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site Ryan! I'm new to the site as well (just joined last week). From what I've experienced, this site is really AWESOME and every posting I've seen is uplifting and helpful.

Feel free to add me as a friend if you wouldl ike.

Becky
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hi Ryan!
    I'm new too as of a week ago - I'm addicted to this site. I've spend a lot of time going through the forums and getting to know the site. There is a TON of information and support on here. I really like being able to view other peoples diaries - it gives me lots of ideas for healthy food choices.

Good luck with your journey!

Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Good luck on your journey xxx