insanity buddies???

Options
I'm seeing if anyone on here doesn't insanity and if they would want to become friends and talk about their strengths and weaknesses through it. Or can give tips.

Replies

• MrsVin86
    MrsVin86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am doing Insanity! I'm on Day 14 :) Add me as a friend and I can try to help with the chatting bit :)
  • king_tor_
    Options
    Just started Day 1 today. I'm following the Meal plan at about 90%. I'm skipping or substituting certain things I don't like but other than that I'm dedicated to getting the results I'm sure I can achieve. Add me please :)
  • BriannaMustGetFit
    BriannaMustGetFit Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity! I'm on 8/60 and man, it's kicking my butt. I had no clue I was this out of shape!
    Feel free to add me!
  • Gerald_Y
    Gerald_Y Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm doing insanity and i'v just started week 4, add me too if you like.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    Yo, me, right here! Just started week three today. The Fit Test this time around was harder than Day 1.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    im on month 2, 2 week in !!! :bigsmile:
  • melissaka7
    melissaka7 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I have finished a round and a half (month 1) of Insanity. I started T25 after Month 1/Recovery week. I'm in week 2 of T25, but I LOVED Insanity and will keep doing it for a long time. Anyone can feel free to add me, I'm very helpful with Insanity questions. (I'm 28, 5'6, and have lost 60lbs in about 8 months). Please send me a message if you add me.
  • jeanettefranco
    jeanettefranco Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of Insanity, would love to have buddies to help stay motivated! This is my third shot at this program. First time I completed 7 weeks, second time quit at 5 weeks. Determined to make third time a charm.
  • michellewelch2010
    michellewelch2010 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 51, and will more than likely repeat it once more after I finish. I was hoping the snow would clear up by the time I finished my first round, but still no sign of being able to run outside anytime soon.
  • SG031
    SG031 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it today. Yall pray for me!!
  • jacquir25
    Options
    hi! I've done the 1st 30 days in the past quite well. But am having so much trouble getting up in the morning and starting it now a days!! I'm trying to modify & do it mon-fri mornings....
  • dabucks
    dabucks Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have 2 weeks left in month 2 - I love insanity and will help anyone I can get through it. I found that having a good peer group here makes HUGE difference in getting through the program, especially the brutal 2nd month.
  • erickog07
    erickog07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Insanity is a good program to follow in order to lose some weight but also and mainly to gain strength and cardio at least that's how it seems to me. I only followed the Insanity calendar I didn't have the nutrition guide and all that BUT I was able to lose over 15 in the first month with clean eating and eating about 1800 calories and also cheating about 1 or 2 times a week. By cheating I mean having a meal from taco bell once in a week or having a day where I enjoy foods I really love like Mcflurrys and dominos and chocolate usually id try to do that on days where id work out the most. Im ending WEEK 2 of MONTH 2 AFTER the recovery week and im beginning to lose weight much more gradually but that is normal when you get to a healthy range of body fat/ weight. No matter what though if you stick to working out 6 days a week and eating healthy and correctly you will get stronger gain better cardio and get healthier. Also for more insight im male 5'8 started truly exercising/started insanity and eating better when I was close to 185 lbs got down to 165 in a little over a month. ALSO if you get discouraged well into a workout look at how the athlete looking people at least one or 2 of them take a break not long after and sometimes during the warm-ups so yeah just pace yourself.
  • erickog07
    Options
    add me if ud like
  • lucmama
    lucmama Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Starting Insanity on Monday! This will be my second attempt. I barely made it out of week 2 last time around.
  • ppaddy25
    ppaddy25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I have been doing insanity and I am now in my final week of the first month!

I have noticed amazing results already but i feel like i am plateauing... I don't know whether this is becaase of the food i am eating or the fact that my body needs to do more working out to get better results.

I am vegetarian so I dont really follow the nutrition guide and I dont drink the drinks they promote.....would any one recommend trying?
  • erickog07
    Options
    are u following the calendar? if u almost done with month one then the next week is recovery week and THEN the month 2 workouts are much much more difficult and are an hour long that should break u out of ur plateau
  • Raphael144
    Raphael144 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Insanity rules. it works, just dont try to do it at their pace if you cant. push yourself by doing it the six days and 45 minutes, but do it at your speed. the second time you do it, then push harder..... good luck

you can friend me if you like, i keep it public
    Raphael144