Starting this journey again!

Options
Hi! My name is Mary and I am rejoining MFP. I have at least 50 pounds to lose and am looking for support and encouragement, tips, etc.

Replies

• prettybillie
    Options
    Hey Mary. I've just started the journey again. I lost 10 kilos before Christmas and unfortunately have put another 2.3 on since then. I now have a total of 12.5 kilos to lose (I'm not too sure how many pounds that is) so it's awesome to be able to talk to someone doing the same thing. Leanne :)
  • Julie7869
    Julie7869 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I also am starting again and would be glad to keep in touch with you. I think I sent you a friend request and message. I'm not sure if I did it right. Let me know.
  • iPlugs
    iPlugs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I also just got back on the wagon :) I have a good bit more than you to lose, but I'd love to keep in touch with y'all!
  • deladypilot
    deladypilot Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You are off to a good start. Support is key I think in getting on track and then staying there. Do not worry, we all fall off the wagon from time to time. I too am struggling with having put some of my weight back on.

I will send you a friend request and if anyone else wants to friend me, go for it. I love the support
  • Mo1959
    Mo1959 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi Mary

There are lots of returners on here, myself being one of them, Our journeys could be long or short and sometimes we hit a little bump but pick yourself up,dust yourself off and begin again. I have 56lb to lose but i am determined to do it, just make sure you record everything even if its not a good day this will enable you to know where we went wrong. Feel free to add me as a friend