5"4 with small success - profile photo

Options
Hi all,

I did not think I would be interested in posting a progress photo, but I figured I should as it helps to keep me accountable!

It is not huge but I feel something that maybe helps speak to those who are struggling with seeing results themselves. I had been getting very frustrated with the work I was putting in and not seeing results. I was advised to try the side by side picture comparison technique and I do think it helped. I see small differences, but differences nonetheless.

Thought I would share!

SW: 174 - Jan. 2, 2014
CW: 159 - March 1, 2014

Replies

• rebornat45
    rebornat45 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, congratulations. I believe in taking pictures along the way. I am also 5'4".
  • sunshinenjjr
    sunshinenjjr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference. Your stomach is much smaller. Congrats on your weight loss. Keep up the good work and you will eventually hit your goal.
  • stoicbeginner
    stoicbeginner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Progress is progress! Good job, you! Let's keep going :) You are an inspiration.
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Congrats.
    I am also 5' 4".
    I am thinking about slowly upping my workout and eating @ maintenance.
    What has been working for you?
  • HappinessFreedomForever
    Options
    Congrats on your progress!!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I can so see the difference...and it is a big difference. I can tell you worked hard...the core is the hardest! Great job
  • skytoads
    skytoads Posts: 79
    Options
    Looking good :)
  • coreymay22
    Options
    Hi!

Thank you.

I have been eating between 1250 and 1450 calories a day but very low carb. I am pretty structured and do better with a routine even when it comes to food. if you are curious to what exactly I have been eating, I would be more then happy to share.

As for exercise, I hit the gym five days a week, cardio for 3 miles (intervals) and then strength training.

I am still learning and trying to take on new things, however I am still at the place that as long as I am at the gym, I think I am moving in the right direction. I am only 5"4 so being even 159 now for me is high so my body is responding still.

How have you been successful?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!