Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Ladies who lift all the things and eat all the foods

hfester
hfester Posts: 114 Member
Well, hello there, Gorgeous. May I see your food diary, please?

Replies

• corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    I lift all the things, but I'm a vegetarian and I try to stay fairly low carb, but you are more than welcome to look at my foods.
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Feel free to look through mine, although I'm a veggie girl too. I'm in a bulk phase right now, so I'm trying to lift all the things and eat all the foods!
  • LTKeegan
    LTKeegan Posts: 354 Member
    I lift all the things but I'm a pescatarian. So I eat lots of things, but not all the things. We can be friends and you can look at my diary if you want :)
  • 3laine75
    3laine75 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Mine is open - feel free (ignore today pls, tiny mcds binge :$)
  • SJ46
    SJ46 Posts: 407 Member
    I'll show you mine, if you show me yours.
  • MissGamerGirl
    MissGamerGirl Posts: 187 Member
    I'm new to the weightlifting scene and eat gluten-free, but my diary is open for viewing. :) Feel free to creep!
  • ars1300
    ars1300 Posts: 159 Member
    I lift and eat. a large variety of foods. Feel free to add me and my diary is open to friends. I'm currently trying to gain a little more muscle mass.
  • lisab64mfp
    lisab64mfp Posts: 89 Member
    I lift lots of things (mostly hay bales and heavy pitchforks) and eat just about everything (especially today). My diary is open.
  • LexiMelo
    LexiMelo Posts: 203 Member
    Feel free to check mine out - this weekend I didn't track completely but I had tracked consistently for a month prior.
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Feel free. :flowerforyou:
  • hfester
    hfester Posts: 114 Member
    Thanks, everyone. I like seeing diaries that are full of real food! I also like friends who post about their weight lifting workouts, so feel free to add me.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm an open book. All foods, weights, cardio and anything else I can do to stay active and full.