Dh & I need some new tv shows....

Options
Kristinemomof3
Kristinemomof3 Posts: 636 Member
We used to watch stuff on CBS, we still like Big Bang Theory and 2 1/2 Men, I watch 2 Broke Girls, but gave up HIMYM a long time ago. We need more shows, I'm ok with other stations, the main reason we were so into CBS was because we used to not get other channels. I also record Grey's, Survivior and a few other things, but I need more stuff to watch with DH.
Suggestions?

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Game of Thrones
    Revenge
  • mudknuckles
    mudknuckles Posts: 1,417 Member
    Options
    house of cards
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    What the heck does DH stand for? Designated Hitter??? Sounds like y'all should be watching some baseball. Spring training has started so that helps.
  • HawkeyeTy
    HawkeyeTy Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    What the heck does DH stand for? Designated Hitter??? Sounds like y'all should be watching some baseball. Spring training has started so that helps.

Darling Husband...It's dumb.
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you're addicted to TV! You should go out and do something.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Options
    Sounds like you're addicted to TV! You should go out and do something.

It's too cold to do anything outside and we don't have a lot of extra $$ to go out & live it up! ;)
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Did you watch Breaking Bad? Best show ever and both my husband and I loved it. We are now watching Justified (just finished season 2!) and it's really good.
  • Kristinemomof3
    Options
    Did you watch Breaking Bad? Best show ever and both my husband and I loved it. We are now watching Justified (just finished season 2!) and it's really good.

Oh my gosh, yes, we loved Breaking Bad. We watched the whole series over a few weeks. It was seriously that good.
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Vikings
    Helix
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    You should watch Adventure Time! It's a cartoon, but it's awesome! If you have Netflix, look up "The IT Crowd" and enjoy!
  • ATGsquats
    ATGsquats Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    True Detective on HBO
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Lost Girl
    Rookie Blue
  • Nessiechickie
    Options
    You should watch Adventure Time! It's a cartoon, but it's awesome! If you have Netflix, look up "The IT Crowd" and enjoy!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Zylahe
    Zylahe Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Cryptic cross words.
    Dh got two copies of the same cross word book so now we sit down and do one together.
    I had to set up rules so that hee slows down and we do it clue by clue and it works.

Also there are plenty of non tv things u can do cheap; walks, board games, read, redecorate the house, painting/ drawing, learn a craft/ lnguage. Then there is always talking to each other.
    Also depending on you viewing set up you could try hooking up you tube to the tv.

What genre of tv are you after?
    We like crimes/ comic so watch : elementry, sherlock, csi, castle, arrow, dr who, himym, big bang, m*a*s*h, continuum.
  • bkyoun
    bkyoun Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Vikings
    Helix

+1 on Vikings

Also, Parenthood and Switched at Birth
  • ladymiseryali
    Options
    Lost Girl
    Rookie Blue

Forgot about Lost Girl! I'm not too into the storylines, but I LOVE Kensie and the abs on that werewolf!
  • ladymiseryali
    Options

They are awesome shows. I wish Netflix or Hulu had "The Mighty Boosh" though. Sometimes I'm in the mood for silly shows with bad costumes. lol
  • Nessiechickie
    Options

They are awesome shows. I wish Netflix or Hulu had "The Mighty Boosh" though. Sometimes I'm in the mood for silly shows with bad costumes. lol
    I own first season on dvd..... killed it the first day lol
  • HunterKiller_deleted
    Options
    Game of Thrones
    Walking Dead
    Breaking Bad
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    True Detective on HBO
    Just started this one! I am hooked!!