NEW START NEED SUPPORT

Options
Trying to loose 40+ lbs, did not realize my weight until I saw a recent photo. would love support getting through this. Please add me if you are also looking for positive feedback and support, Heather

Replies

• mactaffy84
    mactaffy84 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    As Yoda says, don't try, DO! OK, I'm paraphrasing. You CAN do it!
  • FemmeFire
    FemmeFire Posts: 49
    Options
    Feel free to add me Heather, you can also follow me on FB: facebook.com/femmefire for motivational posts and nutritional ideas. Renee
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    feel free to add me......I've been here a long time with a different name.....lost 50lb....then gained back 12lb when I started lifting....trying to get rid of that 12lb....I am on here every day.....:)
  • scooter825
    scooter825 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Go get it girl...mfp is a great place for support. Gimme a shout if you need any advice.
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I've been on here a while...feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ptown497
    ptown497 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also would love to join a support group! Feel free to add me.
  • RegainingMyself
    Options
    thank you all so much for the support, today will be a good day!
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm pretty new to this as well. Everything is always easier with support. Feel free to add me!
  • nomoreyoyo67
    Options
    I need to lose 50lbs. Feel free to add me:)
  • Dmayeroff
    Dmayeroff Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather, and everyone! I am new to MFP, but not new to this weight loss thing...since I was 18 I have tried many diets, and lost the weight gained it all back and then some.

I also have to lose 40 pounds, and I am ready to get serious about it! I would love to be part of this community - please add me!

I am also re-starting my blog from the last time I attempted to lose weight at: dmayeroff.wordpress.com - I would be SO happy to hear from any bloggers out there.

Good luck everyone and I hope to keep in touch!

-Debbie