Leslie Sansone

Options
Myth or true?
I read people losing weight rapidly when they stick to it, also on their official page there are many inspirational stories with pictures.
I was exercising past 3 months mostly with Fitnessblender videos, have lost 20 lbs, and now gonna try to switch to this, just to change a bit my daily routine.

I'm afraid that now my body's used to heavier exercises from fb and will recognize this as some kind of relaxing stuff?:bigsmile:
I started yesterday with 3 miles for beginning, but although I sweated like a pig:laugh: didn't feel as tired as with FB. But what keeps me motivating are those incredible loss stories.
Since I have ONLY 30 lbs more to go...hoping this will be okay. Today I'm planing to go with 4 mile :happy:

Replies

• cheripugh1
    cheripugh1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I use Walk Away I do the 3 mile fat blaster and I swear by it, you aren't just walking but working on all groups of muscles. I know when I stick to it I lose, how can you not if you are doing 3 miles in 45 minutes! I find all the Walk Aways work. My daughter lost down to near goal and she not only started out with Walk Away, (and recommended it to me) she still uses the DVDs when she can't get to the gym or wants another workout. I recommend these DVDs often, especially for those who do not feel OK working out in front of anyone else and/or those who can't get to a gym.