Reward ideas??

Options
Hey guys. So Im just starting out and I've lost about 3 pounds. I'm hoping to lose about 20-25 more. I started feeling burnt out so a friend suggested that I give myself a reward every time I reach a milestone. I.e 10, 20, 25 pounds. Does anyone have any suggestions about what I can reward myself with? All I could think of was shopping spree, but thats pretty ill thought out if I'm going to try to lose more weight. What have you all been rewarding yourselves with??

Replies

• MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I did 5% loss goal/rewards...new shoes, manicure, speedo and goggles, running shoes, etc. I also set up non scale related goals/rewards...run 5 miles, new running tights, etc.
  • yayamom3
    yayamom3 Posts: 939 Member
    Options
    I reward myself for pounds lost. However, sometimes it takes me a VERY long time to reach those milestones. AND I believe that my focus should be more on HEALTH than merely WEIGHT LOSS. I have a jar in my bedroom. I put $1 in it every time I exercise. I can spend that $$ on whatever I want. Last year, I bought a very expensive coat. It is a powerful visual reminder of what I'm trying to achieve, and it is also a positive example for my children.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    I just bought myself some new swimsuits. After losing, some of my old ones were not holding on very well during my water aerobics class. Go on a spree at the second hand or thrift store and find a few cute outfits that fit better until you lose it all and go for the BIG spree.