My co-workers are sabotaging my workout

Options
jstout365
jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
Too many meetings. Just when I think I've got time to go to the gym, they schedule another one in two hours.....

858757.gif

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    they need to be open to the idea of holding meetings in the gym. you work with jerkfaces!
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    My coworkers think meetings are things you can hold just to think on the phone together. No agenda, last minute adds to calendar, no meeting minutes after and 1/2 way through the meeting after saying a few things the line goes completely silent (phone meetings) for like 15 minutes.

so I waste time instead of working out :(
  • CBSARGE
    CBSARGE Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I know - fill a time block by scheduling a meeting of your own...then, at the last minute, cancel the meeting and go to the gym! Works everytime! lol
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    point me in the direction of said offenders.
    sSdph3N.gif
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
    they need to be open to the idea of holding meetings in the gym. you work with jerkfaces!

So if you were to hold your meetings at the gym, does this mean everyone would be there on a Monday and no one would show up on Friday?

17fpt9t4pkf3jjpg.jpg

ETA: Dumb Gif
  • Expect_The_Worst
    Options
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options

Would it be bad form to dial into the meeting during squats and deadlift? I really don't want to mess up my form of my lifts.
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

So if you were to hold your meetings at the gym, does this mean everyone would be there on a Monday and no one would show up on Friday?

yes, and on mondays the conference room near the flat benches will be occupied ;)
    Would it be bad form to dial into the meeting during squats and deadlift? I really don't want to mess up my form of my lifts.

as long as you can resist grunting and dropping weights.

think of the meeting as planet fitness. ;)