Need to lose weight AGAIN! Need encouragement.

Options
Hi - I'm 52 yrs old and need to lose 50+ lbs. I've lost 30 lbs when I was in my 30's. Then I lost 40 lbs when I was in my 40's and here I am 50+ lbs overweight. (well at least I'm consistent with age decade & over weight-ness...!)

I've loosely used MFP for tracking a couple years ago but now I'm full IN. I'm in a group at work where we weigh in each Thurs morning - which is great for accountability. And I have lost 3 lbs. However, for the past 10 days, I just don't seem to care about what I eat and how much exercise/activity I get. So I'm back up to my starting weight, and I'm still struggling. I ate a whole small pizza for dinner last night.

So I am in need of encouragement and support - but am glad to find this forum filled with other who are struggling but learning together.
TIA

Replies

• KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! MFP is a great tool to help you on your weight loss journey. Making friends on here is a good way to keep you accountable and motivated. I have sent you a friend request so we can help support each other. Anyone feel free to add me!