workouts for me...help?

blh_1010
blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
edited September 21 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok so I am looking at the Beach Body DVD's and am thinking about buying one of them to help me tone up and lose weight. They thing is I have some problems I have to watch out for in workouts and in workout DVD's.
I have hypoglycemia, so I can't really do too much strenuous exercising without eating a lot of protein and that means a lot more calories. I also have a bad hip (I injured my freshman year of high school, and stopped P.E. for the rest of high school due to physical theory. and being in a wheel chair for a few months). My hip is better now, but pops out of place at times and can start hurting (don’t' worry I can pop it back in, I just don't like doing it lol). So due to those two things I have been limited and have only done walking (with Leslie Sansone DVD's) and weightlifting. I would like to switch it up and start seeing my abs again. I have a Palates DVD (from Crunch) that I love but I can only do the Abs and butt work out (and the butt workout you should hear my hip make noises through out it lol) but I can't do the thighs one.
Anyway the main point of this is to find out who has tried the multiple Beach Body workout DVD's and if they think it would be too much for my hip and my body? I think I am ready for a challenge, I just don't want to get hurt in the process. Let me know of any ideas :)

Thank you,
Brittany

Replies

This discussion has been closed.