meet me!

Options
my name is claire. i am 18 years old and i have a 2 year old son. i was struggled with weight my whole life, but for 4 years before my son was born i got down to a perfect weight. i was 160 was a size 5 and i am 5 ft 7in. once my son was born i let myself go and got up to 235 where i decided enough was enough. i wasnt happy anymore. nothing in my favorite stores would fit me and i was miserable. (im so happy im writing this in past tense) (: i started my weight loss jouney in may. it is september and i have lost 33lbs and 7 pant sizes. from a size 20 to a size 13 so far!!!!!! I have 34 lbs left to loose until my ultimate goal!
(check in) it is now December 23rd and I am happy to say that my weight loss has progressed to 48 lbs lost and 19 lbs left to loose until my ultimate goal.
(check in) it is now march 4th and I am ecstatic to say that I have lost a whopping 57 lbs! I am now in a size 11 jeans! now all I have left is 10 lbs until my ultimate goal!

This is copied from my fitness profile! I wrote the last entry today! feel free to add me as a friend and help eachother out on this journey

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats on your success!
  • mizpoke
    mizpoke Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Well done! Look forward to seeing your post at goal!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!