First post.

Options
Hey everyone,
Names Jeff here and I'd like to find a support community really. I'm trying to come up with a healthy relationship with food. I was raised on a diet of Dairy Queen (family business growing up) and I love junk food and sweets.. I'm also an emotional eater. My weight has always fluctuated, but I'm down to 205 from my max of 275lbs due to two years of hard work. My goal is to hit 180 and have a flat stomach once in my adult life.

But now I'm struggling - I'm plateauing. I work two jobs, run 4-5 days a week (about 20-30 miles a week at 3% incline), lift 6 days. I look good, but I feel that there is little more I can do physically to push myself harder, and I'm at a lack of time right now and I cannot realistically increase exercise duration.

And I love food. I work along food for my job, but I feel so bad for eating sometimes because I want to lose weight. I do overindulge on occasion, but I keep exercising and try to realize that I should stay healthy if I keep working out the way I do.

But it's tough. I've said no to my bad habits for so long I want to give in and be human instead of superhuman. I just want to learn how to teach myself how to have a healthy food/exercise relationship. I feel alone.

-Jeff