My sized fitness group (130lbs 5'7")

Options
:flowerforyou:

I am a 23 year old female who is 5'7" and weigh anywhere from 130-137 currently.
I wear 36B or 34C bra and my size 5 jeans are all too tight now as well as most my Medium fitted shirts. size 7 1/2- 8 in shoes.
I want to fit into my clothes comfortably again and become stronger and leaner.
Goal weight is 125-130 with muscle.
I'm doing 30 Day Shred to get my butt moving again. But am up for almost anything.

If you are interested in joining this support group comment below.

Replies

• olive_26
    olive_26 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 24 and 5'7" also, but I weight a bit more than you at 142. I'm doing the 30 day shred to try and get rid of some inches off various body parts lol. Not too sure about a goal weight, I guess I'll see how I look after I finish 30ds.
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool! I'm in!

I'm 27 (28 in June), 5'7" and change, and fluctuate between 135-140.
    I wear a 32B bra and size 4 or 5 pants, usually a small in women's shirts/ tops and a medium or large in junior's. I wear a size 9 in most shoes, 10 in boots, haha!

I do a lot of cardio (at least 30 minutes a day 5-6 days per week) and lift 3 days per week. I'm focusing on getting stronger and building endurance. About 1.5 or 2 years ago I got down to 127, and while it was nice to be able to say it, I really wasn't happy with how I looked. I started lifting around June-July of last year and I'm hooked.