I need a supoort network for weightloss/dieting

Options
I need supoort in my path to dropping 200 lbs. I am looking for someone to critique my food diary with constructive criticism. Someone to share their diary with me, so I can get ideas for my food journal. I also would share my support the same way to the ones willing to change. Add me if you're interested, or reply here i'll add you if your interested.

Replies

• mungowungo
    mungowungo Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Done FR sent :smile:
  • aarondnguyen
    aarondnguyen Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, my food log is open.

But be warned: you'll often see things like pizza and other junk. The idea isn't to completely remove these types of food from your diet. It's to have anything you want in moderation. Portion control is key. Cutting out certain foods just to try and "get faster results" may be detrimental in the long run -- and bare with me here, I'm speaking from personal experience -- because it can lead to a binge/restrict cycle that seemingly never ends.
  • ChromeGaara
    Options
    FR sent~
  • jjd326
    jjd326 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I think I could use the same kind of help also. I started strong and dropped over 50 pounds from June through November last year, but I have been struggling ever since the holiday season and still have not gotten myself fully back on track. I get back on for a bit and I start thinking things are going well and then I go off the rails again. I could really use some motivating/commenting MFP friends to give me feedback as I try to get this train back on track for good. Thanks!