self sabotage. .

For some reason im scared.im 9 pounds away from my first gaol.wich is to be under 200 and back to were the first digit is 1...but I keep sanotaging myself. .I am truly scared to get to my first goal.does anyone know yyy.? Please need advice. Thank u

Replies

• andreaaaaah
    andreaaaaah Posts: 19 Member
    It can be really scary to get to a goal without knowing what it will be like on the other side. You've been fighting to reach it but what happens next? Don't be scared, it only gets better from here. Your hard work is paying off and you shouldn't be afraid of reaching this goal, just set a new one. :)
  • thesevolatiletimes
    thesevolatiletimes Posts: 59 Member
    Think about the associations you have with various body shapes/sizes, or the weight that you find yourself so scared of. Chances are that if you're continually sabotaging yourself, something is rather not balanced in your mind, or body. <3
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    I love your handle ... IwillThisTime. You chose well. You are obviously stronger than you think. You WILL do it this time. One day at a time, and before you know it you will have that 1 before you. Don't beat yourself up if you have an oops day. Just get back up, dust yourself off, forgive yourself, and carry on. Don't allow yourself to be your worst enemy. I argue with myself all the time. About what to eat, IF I should eat something, to get my butt out there and get my walking done. But I make myself win, and I just do it. You can too. Just remember your handle, and you've got it made.
  • iwillthistime1988
    iwillthistime1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Thanks everyone,,,im finding easier now
  • iwillthistime1988
    I am proud too say I am now 191--- and my mew goal is 185---:-)
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    congrats!
  • iwillthistime1988
    Thank you