DIET PILLS?

Options
DOES ANY 1 TAKE DIET PILLS? WHAT KIND? DO THEY WORK WELL 4 U? WHAT KIND OF DIET PILLS R THE BEST?

Replies

• LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I'm on the EHE diet, it's fabulous and it's working!!!!!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    I've a couple question for you. How long do you plan on taking pills? Are you planning on cont. to take pills after you reach your goal? This site is great for getting you on track and keeping you on track. Pills are only a temporary fix, so don't even start. Good luck.
  • josh6603
    Options
    LIPOREXALL. They are working for me. I'm losing weight considerably fast than I did the last time I started a diet and exercise regiment. I mainly got them for a boost when I go to the gym. Dieting causes my energy to tank after work. So the pills give me the boost I need to get the workout done. I used to drink coffee but i would crash half way through the workout. These pills don't give me that.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Faster weight loss is not necessarily better.

Just sayin'.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    I'm telling you, EHE is where it's at!!! Look how much I have lost so far!
  • MickeyLeigh
    Options
    I am taking Adipex. I like them. I have tried them before BUT I never weaned myself off of them. Therefore I gained my weight back. Not all at one time it took a year or so before I gained it back but I did gain it back. I began taking the pills again BEFORE I found this site. I am still taking them and they do help but I never would have lost the weight I have if I didn't exercise. Since I have found MFP it has been awesome. My weight loss isn't fast(I don't want it to be)it is coming off slowly. I will definitely make sure I wean myself off of them this time. I think I have been on my pills for about 3 months and I don't think you can go much longer than that.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    What is EHE, never heard of it.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    Options
    Eating
    Healthy and
    Exercising

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have taken diet pills in the past, but then I came to the conclusion that even though some of them may work, I wasn't getting HEALTHIER.

Proper nutrition makes your organs function to their best ability. Exercise makes them more efficient. Diet pills might make you smaller, but you still have body fat, you are not gaining lean mass, and you are technically only combating one aspect of the overweight problem...being overweight causes more issues than just the scale going up.

Rapid weight loss is not recommended because it generally goes right back on...meaning, stop taking the pill, the weight packs back on. Losing 1-2 pounds per week by proper nutrition (not "diet" cause that is temporary, but proper nutrition which is changing your life long eating habits) and consistently working out with cardio and weight/strength training is the best way to lose fat while maintaining lean muscle making you a healthy person.
  • Red13
    Red13 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Eating
    Healthy and
    Exercising

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love it! That's the way to go. Forget the pills, who knows what that **** does to people in the long run....