Looking for Desk Buddies

Options
2»

Replies

• dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Desk most days, with the 45 step walk to the photocopier for a real work out! I try to go to the gym at lunch or after work to get my work outs in. I have a fitbit also, which is inspiring me to move more!
  • Jsphine
    Jsphine Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Me, too!
    I just recently re-started making appearances at the gym after work and making my own lunches/dinners etc.
    And, I am making progress!! Logging food/exercises and recording my weight on a regular basis helps me keep focused, as well as being part of this MFP community. Need to make it happen this year.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    That would be me! I'm a draftsman, so I spend most of my day sitting behind a computer screen drawing fabrication plans. Feel free to add me! :)
  • rhonda6373
    Options
    Yes, I am at a desk all day and have no work now -- my job will be ending soon so I am on here a lot. I also have a long commute so am sitting I guess at least 10 hours per day not including time at home. You can add me if you like.
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I sit at a desk all day during the work week and do books on the weekends. I think I'm getting things on track! Maybe I could show ya some tips if you would like to add me?

11874074.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Options
    I actually have two desk jobs! Lots of sitting for me. I am talking six days a week. I have resorted to getting up and walking around the building just to get up and move!