1 Size down

Options
elghee123
elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
I just want to join the wagon here, so I've decided to share my little success story.

October last year, my fiance paid for this new black corduroy pants and a purple blouse. At that time the pants could fit but it will be a hurdle and I still remember that if I try to sit it is not comfortable. The tummy bulges out - pretty big, haha!

This morning, I thought I'd use that pant rather than looking at it hanging in the closet. I was surprised when the pant just slip-in to my legs, my thigs, my butt and zipped perfectly in my waist. I can even try to stretch a bit on my bum which tells me that pants is not going to last that long (cross my finger).

Just so happy that I am officially done size UK16 to size UK14... hurray!!!

Replies

• Charliebarleymo
    Options
    Well done, that's great news!
  • malcolmjcooper
    malcolmjcooper Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Well done feels great doesn't it :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    I love it when that happens! Good for you. Keep up the good work and you'll have many more success stories to share. :drinker:
  • em84
    em84 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good Job :)
  • crispsandwich
    crispsandwich Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Such a great feeling - well done you!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    The exercising and dieting paid off!!!

Feels so damn good!!:smooched:
  • kellymcgregor19741
    kellymcgregor19741 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done. I think you are doing an amazing job. I think I have tried every diet under the sun and I have found MFP to be the best thing for me. I still get to choose what I want to eat and I can monitor how I am going through the day. I have lost 9 kilos and I am down a size as well. Its not easy but I think you deserve a lot of praise for sticking with it and I hope you can lose even more.:smile:
  • Ritadex
    Ritadex Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Well done!! It is nice to see the rewards for the hard work put in :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!