Did this work for anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• amylg05
    amylg05 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Up until a month ago the only veggies I would eat (and cook for myself) willingly where corn, beans and pulses and parsnips (honey roasted!). But, if I went out to a restaurant and say ordered a stir fry, I would enjoy it even if it had carrots and peppers etc in. I have found that the flavours added and the way things are cooked makes a huge difference - last night I made for my dinner chicken with broccoli, courgette and spring onion flavoured with soy, ginger and garlic - it was delicious! I have been making an effort to eat good, clean whole foods and have never felt better! I have so much energy, all tension in my shoulders and neck has gone and I get hardly any headaches at all. Maybe try experimenting with some veggies and see? Saying that I cant stand sald and genuinely dont like the taste so, I guess its each person to their own! But good luck :)
  • Amandabelanger614
    Amandabelanger614 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a very similar problem.

I'm not sure if you have looked into this type of thing, but it helped me alot. Also, the portion is huge for the amount of calories.

http://peaceloveandlowcarb.com/2013/11/supreme-pizza-cauliflower-casserole-low-carb-gluten-free.html
  • runningjen74
    runningjen74 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Eat lower calories to reduce weight.

Eat better quality calories / food to improve your health.

Optimum - eat lower calories that are of high nutrient density, most of the time. A little bit of what you fance rest of the time for some balance.

For me
    Eat less > lose weight
    Eat nutrient dense foods > lose headaches
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    A calorie deficit is the only thing absolutely "required" for weight loss.

+1
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I eat whatever I want, and I drink like a fish. I look pretty good hahaha :)
    I eat/drink in moderation.......well maybe not so much the drinking in moderation, but i make it fit into my calories.
    I eat a lot of vegetables just simply because I can eat a lot of them for low calorie, so i'm more full feeling.
    I eat pizza once a week. I eat fast food. I eat HOARDS of sushi once a week. I've lost 12lbs in the last 3 weeks doing this so?
  • Kaylaef
    Kaylaef Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Eat lower calories to reduce weight.

Eat better quality calories / food to improve your health.

Optimum - eat lower calories that are of high nutrient density, most of the time. A little bit of what you fance rest of the time for some balance.

For me
    Eat less > lose weight
    Eat nutrient dense foods > lose headaches

Yup. I eat pretty cleany I guess. Mostly because odds are, if I make it, I can eat more of it! Also, eating lots of fresh foods does make me feel oodles better. Less lethargic ect. Thats not to say that I would turn down pizza and wings. Because I wouldn't.
  • AlysonG2
    AlysonG2 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    I did. Feel free to look at my diary.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!