Introducing myself

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Nina. I live in Maryland. I've been a member on here about almost 2 months but this is my first time posting or looking at anyones post. My goal is to ultimately loose between 50-60lbs. I lost 10lbs in August and then I don't know what's been going on this month, but it's no where near as much. I've been havning so much fun keeping track of my daily exercise activities and food. It's been such a help!!!!!! Good luck to everyone on here too and can't wait to talk to y'all!!!!!!

Nina

Replies

• Abanda08
    Options
    Hi, my name is Adela and I live in Indiana...I just wanted to say hello and wish you luck!!!
  • lperez36
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Lindsay Perez from Scranton, Pa and I just wanted to say hi...:flowerforyou:
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Hello from Montana! Best of luck to you!
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello from Michigan. All my best to you. It's normal to lose a lot at first then slow down. Been there done that. Just keep your focus and keep tracking everything! Don't get frustrated. Maybe add a little more exercise and check to make sure you are not to far under your calorie goal.
  • sydcocktail
    Options
    Thank you everyone for your support! I am so excited to meet people from across the country who have the same goals and desires as me. I feel that I am now going to be accountable to all of you!

Keep up the good work everyone!