Introduction

Options
Hello all, I am 33 years old and would like to lose about 85-90 lbs. I have tried losing weight and have always lost weight but for some reason give up after seeing the results and gain the weight back...I am hoping this site will help me along this long journey. I am just fascinated by all the tools this site has...My friend recommended it and I am excited to begin. Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome aboard.

As a gal who's been there done that and back again. I lose get to where I need to be and next thing you know there it is again. Able to nip it in the bud this time around. Was put on medicine and that's where 80% of it came from.

It helps to track the calories so you know where you are and need to be. I have been here for 10 days now. The support is awesome. I just keep track of everything. Even if I am a little naughty it goes in the tracking.

What types of "diets" have you done. I have found it is more of a lifestyle change and a lot of rewiring of the brain to accept the fact I just can't eat what I want. or should I say all of what I want. Moderation goes a long way. I eat normal foods, just a little less every time. I still have about 30 to 40 to go.

All my best. Luck has nothing to do with it....determination and focus does!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    You're going to do it this time! Much success to you!