Looking for Motivation?

Options
Hi! Im RJ! I love my healthy lifestyle and i have numerous friends that i love to give motivation towards. I also like it when people deliver it back. It brings a whole new meaning to "pushing for excellence". We are all on MyFitnessPal together for the sole reason of being health and striving to be inspirational tools for someone else's life or lifestyle. Everyone wants to get in shape, eat healthy and look like they always wanted to be before "life" took them in a different direction. There are a ton of distractions out here and the power for that is support. Im not here to gossip about stuff i can be on Facebook for, Im here to motivate and guide in the best possible direction i see fit for their lives according to the health world. Im not a personal trainer or a nutritionist, but I'm here to help as many people as i can as much as possible. I have a busy lifestyle and i go to the gym 5 to 6 times a week depending on how i feel. There is no right or wrong way to do things because it all depends on the nature of that person's lifestyle, schedule, etc. The best experience is experimentation. Learning as you go and making it work for your life but, not to copy what someone says on YouTube. Send me a friend request and I'd be happy to be friends with you. Begin your health journey with support and motivation because that has always been the secret to eating healthy and getting in shape. Godbless!