What do you order at Mcdonalds? (If you go there)

Options

Replies

• WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I'm just curious what you guys order at Mcdonalds. For breakfast I just ate a Mcdonalds sausage biscuit & 1 1/2 sausage burritos.
    Let's just say . . my calories for today are almost all gone. Lol. I have to stop myself from going to that place or ordering something healthier. Al though I know their salads have just as many calories, hahaha.

That sounds like what I'd order for breakfast if I was stuck with McDonald's. Wendy's has better sausage biscuits, and Sonic has *MUCH* better breakfast burritos.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Grilled Mcwrap just about anything, though sometimes I order the chili just for the extra calories to sometimes squeeze a medium fry in there. I used to get Big Macs but since they introduced Mcwraps I'm totally addicted!! Plus, all those proteins!
  • Holly_Lynn81
    Holly_Lynn81 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sweet chili chicken (grilled) wrap, yogurt parfait minus the granola, and a big unsweetened iced tea!
  • TammyW18
    TammyW18 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I do not generally go there but if I have to grab something on the run my choices are

south western grilled chicken salad with out the fritos
    sweet chile grilled chicken wrap
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Has anyone eaten the satisfries at Burger King yet? Im having trouble saying satisfries with a straight face lol.

They aren't bad ... you can tell they are made healthier though! lol But they are a pretty good option if you just gotta have it your way!

...at McDonalds ... Usually something like ...

Egg White Delight
    Grilled Chicken Snack Wrap (BBQ or Ranch)
    McDouble
    Value Fries

I am not going to go to McDonalds and get a salad lol

I guess i find it funny..because if im going to eat fries..then i want the real deal, high test version..otherwise I'll feel cheated HA
  • Alicue21
    Alicue21 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    For breakfast, usually the sausage burrito at $1 and 300 calories, it's the best choice for pocketbook and calories. The egg white mcmuffin is also a good option but it's a bit more (about $2.60 where I live). For times other than breakfast, I get the regular cheeseburger (I add extra pickles and onion - which adds maybe 5 calories but extra taste for sure) and small fry. That is about 530 calories and with ketchup, I usually end up at about 570 calories. Not too shabby. What I like about McDonald's is nutritional information is on everything - very helpful to making informed decisions! The only drawback to most McDonald's food (beside the other normal fast food concerns) is the sugar content. That's one reason I like the Sausage Burrito so much is it's not too high in sugar like the other breakfast items.
  • nikkylyn
    nikkylyn Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I dont eat there often not because I think im too good for it. LOL But because it hurts my belly pretty bad afterwards.

I do like the milkshakes

breakfast burritos are I can handle. Other than that I cant really eat anything else there.
  • ccmiller89
    Options
    Large coffee with 3 creams or large unsweet tea! Nothing else is worth the calories!
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Double Big Mac, large fries, Coke!
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken salad and I take my own dressing in my purse lol
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    3 mcdoubles is my norm. If I have calories to spare, I get a large fry and dr pepper.
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - egg white delight

Other - Cheeseburger and light lemonade - if the kids are with me - I might sneak a few of their fries.
  • impemberstar
    impemberstar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Two Plain Cheeseburgers= 600 cal
    Large Fries= 500 cal
    Large Sweet Tea= 220 ca
    (feeling extra decadent?)
    Regular Sized Oreo Mcflurry= 510 ca

Total= 1830 ca, 150 cals over my daily goal. Feel like **** afterwards. Needless to say, I dont go there much :)
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I don't usually venture to McDonald's that much anymore, but if I do, I usually get a big mac snack wrap
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburger happy meal :tongue:
  • xFamousLastWordsx
    xFamousLastWordsx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I always get a double hamburger with bacon, medium fry, medium coke and sometimes an apple pie if I feel like dessert! :love:
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Egg McMuffin
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    cheese burger small fries
  • LoveLoveandRage
    LoveLoveandRage Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Way too much. LOL. If I go for breakfast, I usually would order a Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit (meal) with an unsweetened tea, and a Sausage Biscuit on the side. I haven't been there for breakfast in a long time, and that's a good thing!

In the afternoon I would order usually a Big Mac meal since they are only $4 right now, and unfortunately I love the new bbq ranch burger on the dollar menu.

I'm trying so hard to stay away from that place, but it's hard because I love it. When I was 17, I worked there and we got 50% off our food. The only food I ate there on my lunch breaks was apple slices, 4 piece nuggets and chocolate milk, and I gained 25 pounds while working there!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Big mac and fries. Double cheeseburger and fries. 2 Cheeseburger meal. With coke. Why go if you want to eat healthy? There are plenty of other places (or home) for healthy (healthier) options. Live.