8lbs in 5 weeks (Pics and Repost)

Options
I have started my weight-loss journey January 2014. Already I have lost 8lbs in 5 weeks, All though I am way away from my goal.. I can see a difference already. I have a long way to go (at least 50lbs+) With such a short frame at 5'1 my body actually started to deteriorate, my knees were constantly hurting, my back and feet too. 8lbs is the most I have EVER lost in my entire life, and I WILL make that number grow and grow! (No Judgement Please) 

C'mon guys.. If I can do it (As a person who NEVER gets motivated) Then you can too! Just little baby steps at a time! Remember....

"You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great!"

78df4494-b56c-45e2-bf9a-bf4c55b3b90b_zps26630276.jpg

Replies

• peggy2580
    peggy2580 Posts: 15
    Options
    Congrats! Keep it up! Great work
  • Adahbaby
    Adahbaby Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome! I love hearing stories like this. They make me keep pushing. Good job and thanks for sharing!!
  • JenGemx8x9x
    Options
    Way to go girlie!
    Keep posting your progress! Your on your way!!! :)
  • skinime77
    Options
    Good Job!
    I can totally see the changes in your body already!
  • jenniebaby61
    Options
    congrates!
    I am gaining instead of loosing
  • Sadiyyah70
    Sadiyyah70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's it, you are on your way! Congrats and keep posting:)
  • pinksmama
    pinksmama Posts: 40
    Options
    It's crazy how changing or modifying things quickly start producing change. Congrats on a great start :]
  • Thisiswhatido
    Options
    Good work! Keep it up, you can do it!

I do recommend some light therapy for your back/ankles/joints etc. My mom has had issues with her knees, I've gotten her to stretch her hamstrings and calves on a daily basis and it's helped her. Unfortunately, she stops doing them after the pain goes away and it it comes back. >.<

Good luck!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Everyone should draw inspiration from you! Doing it the healthy way!
  • ballito
    ballito Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Wow what a difference. Well done. Keep up the good work. I need some inspiration today and you have just provided that. Thanks for that.:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!